Working in the laboratory and tinkering away is something I miss.
Programming hardware is more fun than making websites. </3
The CLI is the only safe place right now.
I have just began studying Omega 4. Here is a collection of my readings on front-end development and Omega 4.
- Getting Started with Omega 4. John Hannah, http://friendlymachine.net/posts/getting-started-omega-4.
- Optimal Dev Set-up for Omega 4. https://drupal.org/node/2009540#comment-7485186.
- SMACSS. http://smacss.com/book/categorizing
- Sometimes I wish I was never born so people wouldn’t have to put up with me.
- I wish I knew what I was doing 50% of the time.
- I wish I liked computers. Circuits are the highest level of organization that I can truly love.
- I wish I can learn to love people. I don’t care that much any more. I’ve learned to dump people recently.
Addendum, 10 February 2014
- I wish I had a laptop. This will allow me to work outside the office – while waiting for some meetings to start, in between rests and housework, and in so many places and in so many situations.
- I wish we had a visual communicator. Designing is taking up a lot of my brain cells. I have a lot of studying to do for every project and that is mostly because I lack experience and training. I want to learn, but a lot of other things are sacrificed to complete these things – time, health, tasks.
- I wish I could go home to Negros for a week. :)